The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system, plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views.
Available in a variety of transducer-pack options:
- 83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses.
- 50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
- Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation – for deeper, saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
- Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping.
- Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation:
HDS® Performance Module Add-on Options
*Restricted Areas Of Operation for Americas Units
HDS Units designed for sale in the America's region have restricted functionality outside of the area defined by 30 degrees west longitude to 180 degrees longitude. America's units operating outside of this region are restricted to English language selection only and will not display metric based units. Inside the America's region, these units have full feature set functionality.
Lowrance manufactures WorldWide HDS models that have no feature set restrictions and meet all local and regional requirements for operation. Worldwide HDS models are available from dealers and distributors based outside the America's region only.